This is Hylunia’s flagship body moisturizer – the eternal favorite of Hylunia customers. It is gentle, powerful, safe, extremely versatile and highly effective. Don’t travel without it.
Dermatologically formulated as a therapeutic super-moisturizing treatment for dry skin, this cream is highly recommended by professionals for healing and restoring skin suffering from a wide range of conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, bed sores, burns, post chemotherapy or severe dryness. It also works well for torn cuticles and rough areas anywhere on the body.
Suitable for: All skin types.
Size: 6 fl. oz. / 178 ml.
Healing & Restoring Cream – unscented helps to:
- Heal very dry, cracked, scaly skin.
- Soften thick, calloused skin.
Recommended for skin suffering from a wide range of conditions including eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, bed sores, burns, post chemotherapy or sensitivity due to Accutane. It also works well for torn cuticles and rough areas anywhere on the body.
Ingredient functions and benefits:
- Hyaluronic Acid, nature’s super moisturizer quenches thirsty skin and keeps it looking hydrated and fresh. Hyaluronic acid also helps to heal and hydrate the skin.
- Shea Butter magically heal burns, dryness and other skin conditions with this ingredient dubbed “women’s gold”.
- Aqua (Distilled Water) which is demineralized water acts as a solvent.
- Peppermint helps minimize redness and stimulate the mind.
- Certified Cruelty-Free under Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program
- Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free under PETA’s “Beauty without Bunnies Program”
- Natural, Plant-based, Ayurvedic, Non-toxic and Anti-inflammatory (minimizes Inflammation)
- CA Proposition 65 Compliant
- Free of parabens, preservatives, GMO, carcinogens, potential carcinogens, formaldehyde and its derivatives, endocrine disruptors, pesticides, sulfates, fragrances, dyes, and lanolin
- Eco-friendly – uses packing peanuts that are biodegradable and dissolve in water
- Uses Fairtrade ingredients sourced ethically from around the world
- Handmade in Henderson, Nevada