ANTI-AGING. ANTI-INFLAMMATORY. ANTI-SUPERBUGS. SMOOTH.
The SILK + COPPER infused Therapeutic Neck Support / TMJ Support/ CPAP Pillow with the Anti-Aging Edge.
Our Top-of -the-line Canadian made pillow comes with all the bells and whistles. Like our complete line of enVy™ pillows. it has the patented “OFF-Your-Face” designed memory foam. The COPPER + SILK has our 100% Mulberry SILK (Oeko-Tex Certified against harmful substances) plus our specialty eco-friendly TENCEL fabric Liner which is infused with COPPER powered by NatuVerex™ . This performance fabric has been tested and shown to be: Antimicrobial (including MRSA kill within 24hrs), Anti-inflammatory, Collagen Boosting and has Anti-oxidant properties which are proven to improve skin texture and tone. Learn more about the Benefits of Copper here! Experience the ONLY Fully Loaded Therapeutic Pillow with the Anti-Aging Edge.
*Each enVy COPPER + SILK pillow comes with:
➢ Canadian made memory foam meets Certi-Pur Standards
➣ Central elevated pattern improves circulation by distributing weight and reducing pressure points
➣ 100% COPPER infused TENCEL™ Liner
➣ Custom Fitted 100% SILK Pillowcase
➣ Luxurious Satin Drawstring Travel Bag
➣ Detailed Instruction Sheet… So read them!!!
Dimensions: 52 cm x 36 cm/ 21 x 14 inches
Weight: 1,4 kg/ 3.2 lbs
Support Your Spine + Reduce Wrinkles and Bedhead
and Get Some Outrageously Deep Clean Smooth Sleep.
- Do NOT wash the memory foam material. To remove spills or stains gently wipe with a damp cloth and allow to dry.
- Do NOT go to bed with wet hair as this will degrade the product.
- Do NOT fold the enVy pillow as the foam will split.
- Do NOT use pillow without its custom fitted pillowcase and liner as this will expose the foam to increase wear and tear. Please avoid removing the protective liner.
- Do NOT falsely believe that your new popularity has nothing to do with your new pillow.
* All above will nullify warranty
HOW TO WASH:
- The removable custom fitted 100% SILK pillowcase should be washed in cool water on a gentle cycle with a delicate fabric detergent (we recommend a lingerie bag) or preferably wash by hand.
- Do not use chlorine bleach.
- May be tumble dried on a gentle setting or preferably hung to dry.
- Iron on a low setting.